First off I need to report that Jack rolled over on December 3! Just 2 days after Emma. He just couldn't stand that he wasn't in the rolling club.
Today we had a big day of Christmas shopping and getting photos with Santa. We arrived to see Santa, but learned he was sleeping. I guess at our mall Santa sleeps from 1-2 each day. After waiting for half an hour we headed back to Santa and were first in line. After two pictures I decided that we shouldn't press our luck because we had two pictures with Emma not crying. After we were able to get most of our Christmas shopping completed.
We also believe that Jack is starting to teethe.
He has been super fussy and is drooling and chewing on everything in sight. No teeth are visible, but hopefully soon:) We tried rice cereal with him last week and he wasn't interested yet and that's okay since we're not in a hurry.
We leave you with some pictures from our day!
Love, Danielle, Andy, Jack and Emma
All worn out from shopping
Jack after rolling for the first time
No comments:
Post a Comment